Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Anime Pirates BOSS GUIDE (UPDATED)

You can use the following formations in World Boss ..

For 4 CREWS


This is a start - up formation for newbies. Which means you don't have any supporters (Kaya/Vivi) yet. So for now, just put your higher attacker in Number 2 using the Sun Formation.


If you the first supporter, which is Kaya, you can use the Thunder Formation using the following set up.

1. Kaya

2. Sayou
3. Protagonist
4. Usopp

For 5 CREWS


For those who doesn't have Nami yet, you can use this formation.


Thunder Formation :

















If you already have Nami, you can now then use this new formation in World Boss

Ice Formation :

 Note: My Nami is in advance mode already. You can use this formation with the normal Nami crew. Hehe!


* Please be aware that you can change Ms. Monday when you get Mr. 2, Tashigi, or Mr1 for more damage.



When you reach Water 7 and was able to advance Kent already, you can use a new formation in world boss again.





Thunder Formation : (With advance Kent and advance Kaya)
















Thunder Formation : (With advance Kent only)






* You can also use Murray if you don't have Jessica.

That's it. Have fun in you World Boss events.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a question and maybe u can help me with this... o.o??
    I really tried to figure out how I could get Nami on my Crew because I really want her so damn much, but I still don't get it. =.=''
    May. U can help me.?? This would be so nice ^///^.. x3
    Ps: Thanks for the other Tipps, they helped me a lot ;D

    ReplyDelete